Boeing Logos

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 | comments

The other day, I was wearing a golf shirt which said "Boeing" and the company logo. Someone approached me and asked me if I worked for the company, I do not. But I can tell you that I will only fly on a Boeing airliner, and that my father was previously an airline pilot with Continental Airlines, and he also favors Boeing equipment. The lists of his reasons are vast, and far too great to cite in this small article. Suffice to say that building airliners in the jet age is a serious business.

Not everyone can do it right, and perhaps that's why China's fledgling airline manufacturing company has barely gotten off the ground, even after copying designs of older US aircraft and components. Of course, they aren't alone with their challenges, several other manufacturers have had a hell of a time as well such as Mitsubishi in Japan and Sukhoi of Russia.

PHOTO GALLERY

Boeing LogosBoeing Logosbmw boeing logosboeingboeing Logoboeing Logo
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010. New Logo Pictures - All Rights Reserved